MSC Returns/Exchange Policies
Textbooks purchased in the store Refund/Exchange Policy
No Hassle Returns:
- Textbook and/or merchandise purchased may be returned to the Bookstore for either a refund or exchange.
- Items must be in original purchase condition and accompanied by the receipt.
- Items purchased by check require a 5-business day hold period from the payment receipt date.
Last Dates to return/exchange Text Books:
- Refund or exchange will be given at 100% for books returned within 3 business days after purchase.
- No refund or exchange will be given for books returned more than 3 business days after purchase.
- Under all circumstances, books must be in original purchase condition and accompanied by the original receipt and if applicable, a drop slip."
- Exceptions 2nd Session and Short Length Classes are refundable for ONLY THREE BUSINESS DAYS after class starts with printed withdrawal confirmation.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges after the deadlines pass.
- Rental Returns: Please refer to our Rental Policy.
All non-textbook merchandise must be returned within 10 days.
Save your receipt!!!
- Original receipt & University student ID are REQUIRED for ALL refunds & exchanges. No exceptions.
- Refund is cash or credit based on purchase method.
- New textbooks that have been written in, soiled or damaged in any way may or may not be returned, depending on the resell-able condition of the book. If accepted, these books will be returned at a used price.
- NO RETURNS on Course Packs.
- Check all books & packages before use! Some are NON-RETURNABLE once the shrink wrap or seals are broken.
Purchase your books early!
General Books Refund Policy
- A Customer Service or General Books representative must verify that the book is in new, sell-able condition
- Returns are not accepted on study aides, study guides, test prep materials and the University General Catalog. Audio book and videos that have been opened are not refundable. If an audio book or video is defective, it may be exchanged for the identical item only.
- Refunds with receipts will be given for the amount of the receipt at the time of purchase, unless a downward adjustment in value is being made because of the condition of the merchandise.