- The MSC Bookstore utilizes UPS for our delivery purposes. USPS is used in some special cases.
- We are currently unable to ship packages to PO Boxes. Please provide us with your physical address.
- Estimated delivery dates cannot be guaranteed as inclement weather and other factors may interfere with our delivery companies.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Orders will be shipped with the next business day's orders.
- Our customer service team is available to help with any questions at 1-580-387-7243, or by email at [email protected].
Store Pick-Up Orders
- MSC Bookstore at Murray Campus in Tishomingo or Murray on Main in Ardmore.
- Please bring your email confirmation or have your order number ready.
- Please speak with any bookstore employee who will be happy to assist you.
- Orders usually take 24-48 hours to process unless notified via email that the order is ready for pick up.
- Please check your confirmation email for specific pick up location.
- Orders will only be released to you with your Student ID or Driver’s License
- Bring your order number to expedite pickup.
- Orders must be claimed within ten (10) days of ordering or will be re-shelved.
When Will My Order Ship?
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday. We will make every attempt to ship an order on the day we receive it, we do ask that you allow for at least 1 business day for order processing. If an item becomes out of stock before your order is processed it can take up to 3-5 business days. Please take this into consideration when placing your order and selecting your shipping method.
- If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or suggestions, please contact us at the bookstore at 1-580-387-7243.
Where Is My Order?
- You should receive an email with your order's tracking number within one business day of order fulfillment. If you should need additional information please contact customer service at 1-580-387-7243 or email us at [email protected].
NOTE: If there is any possibility that your order may arrive after you've left for school, we recommend picking up your order in-store to ensure that you and your books do not miss each other in transit.